Here are some ways and inspirations on how to make a poem. Check them out below!
HOW TO MAKE A POEM – A poem is a colorful form of literature and here are some tips and hacks for making a pretty one.
A poem or poetry is an essential part of culture and art. It conveys a thought, creates imagery, expresses emotions, and tells a story or narrative in words arranged in a lyrical manner. It is structured through rhyming, lines, and meter. It follows no formal or fixed structure.
Here are some of its forms:
- Blank Verse
- Free Verse
A poem can use one or more literary devices. And among common literary devices found in poems include figurative language, onomatopoeia, simile, metaphor, puns, imagery, hyperbole, mood, motif, and personification.
Here are some tips for making one:
- Decide your subject. You can’t start writing somewhere if you do not know what you want to write about. You can inspire yourself to write if you look closely at your own emotions or your surroundings.
- The format will then follow. You will determine the format that is best fitting to your subject.
- Start exploring in words. Reading other poems may also help you formulate your own.
- From here, you can now start writing your poem. You may not get the result you want right away which makes it called to be draft.
- After writing the draft of your poem, edit it. Edit your poem with a critical eye for it to be better and one way to improve it, if you’re comfortable, have someone read it. Listen to them and to their feedback.
- Past Participle Of Go and Other Action Words (Here’s A List)
- Drum and Lyre Instruments – List Of Instruments Included
What can you say about this? Let us know!