Counterpart of Pakihila in English & Sample Sentences
PAKIHILA IN ENGLISH – Are you looking for the English translation of the term “pakihila”? Here’s its English counterpart.
Undeniably, a lot of people are doubtful when it comes to the translations of certain Tagalog words in English. In this article, we will review the meaning of the term “pakihila”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “pakihila”?
Pakihila is a Tagalog term that refers to a request to pull a person, an event, or a thing or to make a movement to bring it closer to oneself. Meanwhile, it may refer to both tangible and intangible things.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “pakihila” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know not only the English translation of the word pakihila but also some examples of sentences using it.
Pakihila in English = Pull
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang pakihila:
1. Pakihila naman ng mga karton upang masimulan na natin ang paglalabas ng mga pinamili natin.
2. Kumilos ba agad si Jake nang sinabihan mo siyang pakihila ng mga lalagyan ng bote?
3. Pakihila ng pagdiriwang ng pamilya para nandito pa sina Cris at Tony at makakasali pa sila.
4. Alam ni Melody na masamang-masama na talaga ng pakiramdam ni Glenn nang sabihan siya nitong pakihila ng mga daliri niya.
5. Sa tingin mo ba kaya ng mga bata kung sila ang sasabihan mong pakihila ng mga malalaking kahon?
Examples of sentences using the term pull:
1. Henry pulled the rope fast and strong to win the game.
2. Carl tried to pull the knob of the door but he was not able open it.
3. Did you tell Marissa to pull all the old stocks and make way for the new ones?
4. Did Andrew pull the wire of the iron from the socket before leaving the house?
5. Simeon knows that Paul will be home before lunch time so he asked him to pull the wire of the refrigerator.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…