This is the big prize of Anji Salvacion, the big winner of PBB’s recently-concluded season.
ANJI SALVACION – Singer-songwriter Anji Salvacion is the winner of PBB Kumunity and here are the prizes she’ll receive.
The Pinoy Big Brother Kumunity season 10 just ended last May 29, Sunday. And the hailed big winner of this edition was Anji Salvacion. She was dubbed as the “Singing Sweetheart ng Siargao” of the reality show. She won by having a total of 40.42% of the combined total votes.
During the Big Night called “Biga10 Na Big Night”, she bested out four other housemates. And being the winner, she will be taking home Php 2 million.
The other winners tailing her are:
- 2nd Big Placer – Isabel Laohoo from the adult edition
- 3rd Big Placer – Samantha Bernardo from the celebrity edition
- 4th Big Placer – Rob Blackburn from the adult edition
- 5th Big Placer – Brenda Mage from the celebrity edition
The PBB Kumu ran for 32 weeks across three different editions – celebrity, adult, and teen. To recall, the first PBB show featuring regular housemates premiered in 2005.
And for the big winner, what she will do with the big money prize is she will use this to help other people. More than the Big Winner title, she is most grateful for the trust she got from the public.
Her mother, on the other hand, is grateful for the support her daughter’s fans gave her. She said based on a report from ABS-CBN, “There’s no words to explain or to express how much I am proud of (her). Glory to God … and also salamat sa lahat ng sumusuporta sa anak ko.”
- Alyssa Valdez Replaced By Samantha Bernardo In PBB Top 2, Here’s Why
- Robi Domingo On Viral Epic History Quiz Of Teen Housemates
What can you say about this? Let us know!