Counterpart of Kaban ng Bayan in English & Sample Sentences
KABAN NG BAYAN IN ENGLISH – Are you looking for the English translation of the term “kaban ng bayan”? Here’s its English counterpart.
Undeniably, a lot of people are doubtful when it comes to the translations of certain Tagalog words in English. In this article, we will review the meaning of the term “kaban ng bayan”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “kaban ng bayan”?
Kaban ng bayan is a Tagalog term that refers to the funds or revenue of a government, institution, or corporation. In the Filipino context, it is usually used in reference to government funds.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “kaban ng bayan” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know not only the English translation of the word kaban ng bayan but also some examples of sentences using it.
Kaban ng Bayan in English = Treasury
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang kaban ng bayan:
1. Malaki ang iniwan ng kanyang administrasyon sa kaban ng bayan dahil siya ay magaling mamahala.
2. Sa tingin mo ba maingat sila pagdating sa kaban ng bayan?
3. Walang-wala na ang kaban ng bayan dahil sa mga pangungurakot ng ilang mga opisyales sa gobyerno.
4. Paano mo masasabing kaya pa ng kaban ng bayan na labanan ang pandemya kahit limang taon pa?
5. Nagulat ang pangulo sa liit ng natira sa kaban ng bayan dahil sa mga opisyales na may masasamang intensyon.
Examples of sentences using the term treasury:
1. Were you given an update about the status of the treasury?
2. Did the President tell you to send all the files regarding the current treasury to his office?
3. Mr. Jacobo wants the treasury to really be rich and sustainable before he steps down from his post.
4. The president is so worried about the treasury and he wants to come up with other fund-generating programs.
5. Calix knows that the treasury cannot anymore afford to deal with another pandemic.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…