Counterpart of Silangan in English & Sample Sentences
SILANGAN IN ENGLISH – Are you looking for the English translation of the term “silangan”? Here’s its English counterpart.
Undeniably, a lot of people are doubtful when it comes to the translations of certain Tagalog words in English. In this article, we will review the meaning of the term “silangan”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “silangan”?
Silangan is a Tagalog term that refers to “the direction toward the point of the horizon where the sun rises at the equinoxes”. It may also refer to areas or countries located in the eastern part of the world.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “silangan” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know not only the English translation of the word silangan but also some examples of sentences using it.
Silangan in English = East
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang silangan:
1. Nasa silangang bahagi ng mundo ang mga lugar na nais niyang puntahan kasama ang kanyang pamilya.
2. Takdang-aralin ng mga bata na sumulat ng tig-lilimang bansa na makikita sa silangan, hilaga, timog, at kanlurang bahagi ng mundo.
3. Alam na ba ni Paquito kung nasaan ang silangan kapag siya ay nasa parke ng Lucena?
4. Palaging nagkakamali si Roldan sa pagtuturo kung saan ang silangan at saan ang kanluran.
5. Tinuruan mo ba ang mga bata kung paano mabilis na matutukoy ang silangan, timog, kanluran, at hilaga?
Examples of sentences using the term east:
1. The city where they are living is found in the east part of the United States.
2. Can you name at least three (3) bodies of water that can be seen in the east part of the globe?
3. Jed was surprised to find out that almost all the countries that he is set to visit except for one are located in the east of the world.
4. Did Monique help you identify where is the east and the west when you are facing the Tamaro Building?
5. Jagger was so confused about the east and the west so he turned to Rina to seek her help.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…