What is Albeit in Tagalog?
Albeit IN TAGALOG – There are several English words that do not have a direct translation in Filipino, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of this word based on context.
Albeit means although.
In Tagalog, it can be translated as “KAHIT NA.”
Here are some example sentences using this word:
- It was an amazing computer, albeit expensive.
- He accepted the job, albeit with some hesitation.
- Albeit he has failed twice, he is not discouraged.
- I am a huge fan of Madonna’s music, albeit I do not own any of her albums.
- Harold was already running late for his meeting, albeit it was only six o’clock.
- Juan is a great worker, albeit he often arrives late to the office.
- The company has been trying a new marketing strategy, albeit with very little success up to this point.
- My job is pretty boring, albeit quite well paid.
In Tagalog, the aforementioned sentences could be translated as:
- Ito ay isang kamangha-manghang computer, kahit na mahal.
- Tinanggap niya ang trabaho, kahit na may pag-aalinlangan.
- Bagama’t dalawang beses na siyang nabigo, hindi siya pinanghinaan ng loob.
- Ako ay isang malaking tagahanga ng musika ni Madonna, kahit na hindi ko pagmamay-ari ang alinman sa kanyang mga album.
- Huli na sa kanyang meeting si Harold, kahit alas-sais pa lang.
- Si Juan ay isang mahusay na manggagawa, kahit na madalas itong dumating nang huli sa opisina.
- Sinusubukan ng kumpanya ang isang bagong diskarte sa marketing, kahit na may napakakaunting tagumpay hanggang sa puntong ito.
- Ang aking trabaho ay medyo boring, kahit na medyo malaki ang suweldo.
You may also read: Obscure in Tagalog – English to Tagalog Translation
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.