What is Obscure in Tagalog?
OBSCURE IN TAGALOG – There are several English words that do not have a direct translation in Filipino, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of this word based on context.
Obscure means not discovered or known about; uncertain.
In Tagalog, it can be translated as “MALABO.”
Here are some example sentences using this word:
- Everything seemed dark, obscure, and terrible.
- The details of his life remain obscure.
- Because the millionaire was a shy man, he enjoyed living an obscure life in the country.
- The origins of the tradition have become obscure.
- When the obscure company came out with its new computers, everyone laughed until the company became one of the biggest tech giants in the world.
- In our poverty-stricken town, having extra money is an obscure habit for most people.
- The cause of the accident is still obscure.
In Tagalog, the aforementioned sentences could be translated as:
- Ang lahat ay tila madilim, malabo, at kakila-kilabot.
- Nananatiling malabo ang mga detalye ng kanyang buhay.
- Dahil mahiyain ang milyonaryo, nasiyahan siya sa malabong buhay sa bansa.
- Ang pinagmulan ng tradisyon ay naging malabo.
- Nang lumabas ang hindi kilalang kumpanya kasama ang mga bagong computer nito, nagtawanan ang lahat hanggang ang kumpanya ay naging isa sa pinakamalaking tech giant sa mundo.
- Sa ating bayan na naghihirap, ang pagkakaroon ng dagdag na pera ay isang malabong ugali para sa karamihan ng mga tao.
- Malabo pa rin ang sanhi ng aksidente.
You may also read: Apparent in Tagalog – English to Tagalog Translation
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.