What is Crumble in Tagalog?
CRUMBLE IN TAGALOG – There are several English words that do not have a direct translation in Filipino, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of this word based on context.
Crumble means breaking or falling apart into small fragments, especially over a period of time as part of a process of deterioration.
In Tagalog, it can be translated as “GUMUHO” or “NADUROG.”
Here are some example sentences using this word:
- Crumble the cookies into small bits.
- The bones were so old they had crumbled to dust.
- He is a skilled and ruthless leader who isn’t likely to crumble under pressure.
- When his mother died, the man felt as if his world would crumble under his feet.
- When the tide reached the shore, the sand began to crumble.
- The trust she developed crumbled faster than it took to build.
- The information technology system is crumbling and needs greater coordination.
- During the forty hours of its existence, everything was already beginning to crumble away.
In Tagalog, the aforementioned sentences could be translated as:
- Durugin ang cookies sa maliliit na piraso.
- Ang mga buto ay napakatanda na at nadurog na sa alabok.
- Siya ay isang mahusay at walang awa na pinuno na hindi malamang na gumuho sa ilalim ng presyon.
- Nang mamatay ang kanyang ina, pakiramdam ng lalaki ay guguho ang kanyang mundo sa ilalim ng kanyang mga paa.
- Nang umabot ang tubig sa dalampasigan, nagsimulang gumuho ang buhangin.
- Ang tiwala na binuo niya ay mas mabilis na gumuho kaysa sa kinakailangan upang mabuo.
- Ang sistema ng teknolohiya ng impormasyon ay gumuho at nangangailangan ng higit na koordinasyon.
- Sa loob ng apatnapung oras ng pagkakaroon nito, ang lahat ay nagsisimula nang gumuho.
You may also read: Scatter in Tagalog – English to Tagalog Translation
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.