Counterpart of Busal in English & Sample Sentences
BUSAL IN ENGLISH – Are you looking for the English translation of the term “busal”? Here’s its English counterpart.
Undeniably, a lot of people are doubtful when it comes to the translations of certain Tagalog words in English. In this article, we will review the meaning of the term “busal”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “busal”?
Busal is a Tagalog term that refers to a piece that is used to cover the mouth to prevent it from biting another person, animal, or thing or from making a sound. It is usually used on dogs to prevent them from biting a person or another animal.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “busal” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know not only the English translation of the word busal but also some examples of sentences using it.
Busal in English = mouth guard
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang busal:
1. Mahigpit iyong pagkakalagay niya ng busal sa aso niya kaya halos hindi na ito makahinga.
2. Natatakot ka bang lagyan ng busal ang aso ni Jerry?
3. Nagalit si Dominic nang makita niyang nilalagyan ng kapatid niya ng busal si browny.
4. Alam ni Arthur kung saan nakatago busal kaya dali-dali siyang pumunta sa aparador.
5. Ayaw ni Dina ng busay na kulay pula kaya bumili siya ng bago para sa aso niyang si Tanty.
Examples of sentences using the term mouth guard:
1. The owner placed a mouth guard on his pet dog so it will not be heard by the policemen when they will pass by.
2. How much did you spend when you purchased this mouth guard?
3. Did Sandro tell you that the mouth guard of his labrador dog was damaged?
4. Chico already knows what will happen whenever Kaster would grab the mouth guard so it stops barking.
5. Richie is afraid of being bitten so it took him long before he was able to put the mouth guard on Eli.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…