Counterpart of Banggaan in English & Sample Sentences
BANGGAAN IN ENGLISH – Are you looking for the English translation of the term “banggaan”? Here’s its English counterpart.
Undeniably, a lot of people are doubtful when it comes to the translations of certain Tagalog words in English. In this article, we will review the meaning of the term “banggaan”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “banggaan”?
Banggaan is a Tagalog term that refers to an incident wherein a moving object or person strikes or bumps against another. It may also be used in reference to two (2) persons or things going against each other.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “banggaan” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know not only the English translation of the word banggaan but also some examples of sentences using it.
Banggaan in English = Collision
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang banggaan:
1. Mainit ang banggaan ng magkapatid na Rosa at Imelda kaya minabuti ng ina nila na huwag na muna silang piliting mag-usap.
2. Nasaksihan mo ba ang banggaan sa kalsada sa may Morate?
3. Agad-agad na dumami ang mga tao sa lugar kung saan nangyari ang banggaan sa pagitan ng dyip at motorsiklo.
4. Nagulat ka rin ba sa init ng banggaan sa pagitang ng dalawang kumakandidato sa pagka pangulo?
5. Tumawag na sila ng pulis upang rumesponde sa banggaan sa kalsada.
Examples of sentences using the term collision:
1. Did you witness the collision between the bus and the car at the corner of Benedicto and Sarciano streets?
2. It was a huge collision but at least no one got hurt.
3. Harvey was so nervous when he heard about the collision that took place near the market.
4. Did the police express who’s the losing ground with regards to the collision?
5. Nolan knew that the collision was so serious due to the loud bang.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…