Counterpart of Babawiin in English & Sample Sentences
BABAWIIN IN ENGLISH – Are you looking for the English translation of the term “babawiin”? Here’s its English counterpart.
Undeniably, a lot of people are doubtful when it comes to the translations of certain Tagalog words in English. In this article, we will review the meaning of the term “babawiin”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “babawiin”?
Babawiin is a Tagalog term that refers to the act of drawing back or retracting something. It can refer to both tangible and non-tangible things.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “babawiin” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know not only the English translation of the word babawiin but also some examples of sentences using it.
Babawiin in English = Withdraw
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang babawiin:
1. Alam ni Carlos na babawiin ni Loisa ang mga sinabi niya dahil dulot lang iyon ng matinding pagkabigla sa mga narinig niya.
2. Sinabihan mo ba si Don Marciano na babawiin ni Nelson ang kontrata?
3. Nagulat si Romeo nang marinig na babawiin ni Enrico ang lahat ng naitulong niya sa kanila.
4. Tinanong mo ba si Richard kung ano ba talaga ang dahilan at kanyang babawiin ang kanyang aplikasyon sa trabaho?
5. Babawiin niya ang lahat ng nawala sa kanyang pamilya kaya maghanda kayo.
Examples of sentences using the term withdraw:
1. Paulo needs to withdraw from the deal to avoid further conflict with the company.
2. Do you think Hailey will withdraw everything she said?
3. Were you surprised when the Blue Basket withdrew from the bidding?
4. It is not Jonathan’s attitude to withdraw from a contest so he must have a pretty good reason.
5. Donald knew that he needs to withdraw from the match.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…
VISIT: English To Tagalog Translate – List of English-Tagalog Word Translation