10 Most Expensive Dog Breeds in PH & How Much They Cost
MOST EXPENSIVE DOG BREEDS IN THE PHILIPPINES – Here is a list of the Top 10 most pricey breeds of dogs in the country.
A lot of people are into dogs. Many love the loyalty, love, and companionship that these creatures can give their “hoomans”. In a dog-loving household, they are considered not as pets but as members of the family. Their welfare and safety are also among the top concerns of everyone in the family.
There are different breeds of dogs – but all of them are special and deserve a loving home. In the Philippines, dogs that are of foreign breeds may be pricey. There are even breeds that are considered the 10 most expensive dog breeds in the country. The price is not determined by the breed alone but as well as the lineage of the dog.
Top 10 Most Expensive Dog Breeds in the Philippines
- French bulldogs are among the cutest dog breeds. They are small but sturdy and have standing ears. Based on Brittany, a Vista Land Company, the price of this dog breed ranges between Php 90,000.00 to Php 200,000.00.
- This rare breed from the combination of Pomeranian and Siberian husky is priced between Php 50,000.00 to Php 250,000.00.
- Are you one of those people who are fond of this fluffy lion-like breed of dog? Based on the article, this dog breed costs between Php 50,000.00 to Php 200,000.00.
- Coming from the Arctic cold just like the breed that is closest to it which is the Siberian Husky, the Alaskan Malamute is popular in PH for its wolf-like appearance. It costs between Php 60,000.00 to Php 180,000.00.
- This dog breed is one of the most intelligent and loving dog breeds. It is very popular for its appearances in several films. With regards to its price range in PH, based on the article, you may buy it between Php 40,000.00 to Php 100,000.00.
- Another dog breed that usually never fails to catch attention with its unique look is a pug. In the Philippines, a pug puppy’s price usually starts at Php 45,000.00 for the ones from champion lines.
- A lot of Filipino celebrities are furparents of American bullies. A puppy may be priced between Php 100,000.00 to Php 250,000.00 depending on its lineage.
- While shih tzu is the dog breed that is usually combined with other breeds thus their litters may be very affordable at times, there are shih tzus that come from excellent lineage. They are priced between Php 30,000.00 to Php 100,000.00.
- The Siberian Husky is one of the dog breeds with the most beautiful eyes. Their eye color can range from black to blue, green, and amber. They are usually priced between Php 40,000.00 to Php 150,000.00.
- Another dog breed that recently rose to popularity in PH is the corgi. They are also one of the most expensive dog breeds in the Philippines as a corgi puppy usually costs between Php 70,000.00 to Php 200,000.00.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
You may also read – Dogs Saves Owners from Attempted Robbery of 16-year-old Thief in Masbate