Counterpart of Bahagdan in English & Sample Sentences
BAHAGDAN IN ENGLISH – Are you looking for the English translation of the term “bahagdan”? Here’s its English counterpart.
Undeniably, a lot of people are doubtful when it comes to the translations of certain Tagalog words in English. In this article, we will review the meaning of the term “bahagdan”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “bahagdan”?
Bahagdan is a Tagalog term that refers to a rate, a number, or an amount in a certain figure. It means a portion of a whole and is usually used in reference to downpayments, interests, and commission.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “bahagdan” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know not only the English translation of the word bahagdan but also some examples of sentences using it.
Bahagdan in English = Percentage
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang bahagdan:
1. Ilang bahagdan ng kinita niyo sa pagtatrabaho sa sakahan araw-araw ang ibinibigay mo kay Vince?
2. Malaki ang bahagdan na mapupunta kay Lucas dahil nakasaad iyon sa testamento ng namayapa niyang tiyuhin.
3. Alam mo ba kung ilang bahagdan ang tubo sa pag-iimpok sa bangko?
4. Nagulat si Enzo sa laki ng bahagdan na mababawas sa kanyang sweldo sa susunod na linggo.
5. Hindi inakala ni Kevin na malaki ang bahagdan na mawawala sa pera niya dahil sa kaso.
Examples of sentences using the term percentage:
1. Have you asked Daniel about the percentage of the commission that we must give Therese?
2. The seller made it clear that a percentage of the price will go to the person who referred the buyer to them.
3. Were you informed about the percentage of the stocks that are under their ownership now?
4. A huge percentage of the votes came from the people who have supported her since day one.
5. Ellie knows that Kiko only gets a small percentage from every transaction so she decided to give him some extra money.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…