Counterpart of Tanikala in English & Sample Sentences
TANIKALA IN ENGLISH – Are you looking for the English translation of the term “tanikala”? Here’s its English counterpart.
Undeniably, a lot of people are doubtful when it comes to the translations of certain Tagalog words in English. In this article, we will review the meaning of the term “tanikala”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “tanikala”?
Tanikala is a Tagalog term that refers to a connected flexible metal that is used to secure something or pull a load. It can come in different sizes and durability.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “tanikala” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know not only the English translation of the word tanikala but also some examples of sentences using it.
Tanikala in English = Chain
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang tanikala:
- Isang malaking tanikala ang ikinabit ni Franco upang masiguradong hindi mawawala ang bisikleta niya.
2. Sino ang nagtago ng susi ng tanikala na nakakabit sa aparador.
3. Alam ni Pepe na maaring mawala ang kanyang motor sa lugar na iyon kaya nilagyan niya ng tanikala.
4. Magkano ang bili mo sa malaking tanikala na iyan?
5. Sa tingin mo ba matagal bago masira itong tanikala?
Examples of sentences using the term chain:
1. Pablo knows that Kiko holds the key of the chain so he went directly to him.
2. Do you know how to remove the chain from the tree so we can move the bicycle?
3. Did Anton remind you to bring the keys of the chain used in the cabinet and in the basement?
4. Meagan bought a chain that is 3 meters long so it would be enough to secure their room’s door while they are away for the holidays.
5. Philip was the last person to unlock the chain so he must be holding the keys.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…