What Is Onslaught In Tagalog? (Answer)
ONSLAUGHT IN TAGALOG – There are several words in the English language that do not have a direct translation to Tagalog. As such, we need context to fully understand them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “Onslaught” based on context. Furthermore, we are going to provide you with some example sentences translated from English to Tagalog.
Onslaught can be translated as “pananalakay, pagsalakay, daluhong, paglusob, pagtama, or pagatake“. Here are some example sentences:
- The onslaught of the latest typhoon affected the lives of thousands in the Philippines.
- They couldn’t stop the onlsaught of thieves that ransacked their home.
- The onslaught of the invaders continued for days.
- Is there no end to this onslaught?
- Did this onslaught bring the preaching activities to a halt?
In Tagalog, these sentences can be translated as:
- Ang pagtama ng bagong bagyo ay naka-apekto sa buhay ng libu-libong tao sa Pilipinas.
- Hindi nila mapigilan ang pananalakay ng mga kawatan na sumira sa kanilang bahay.
- Ang pagatake ng mga mananakop ay nagpatuloy ng ilang araw.
- Wala bang katapusan itong daluhong?
- Napahinto ba ng pagsalakay na ito ang gawaing pangangaral?
For other English-Tagalog translations: