What Is Bestow In Tagalog? (Answer)
BESTOW IN TAGALOG – There are several words in the English language that do not have a direct translation to Tagalog. As such, we need context to fully understand them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “Bestow” based on context. Furthermore, we are going to provide you with some example sentences translated from English to Tagalog.
Bestow can be translated as “ipagkaloob, ibinigay, or igagawad”. Here are some example sentences:
- Teachers said that it is a great honor to bestow the medals of excellence to their students.
- Peter bestowed the certificate of excellence to his teacher.
- I bestow upon you this ring which carries our family crest.
In Tagalog, these sentences can be translated as:
- Sabi ng mga guro, isang malaking parangan ang ipagkaloob ang mga medal of excellence sa kanilang mga estudyante.
- Ibinigay ni Peter ang certificate of excellence sa kanyang guro.
- Ipagkakaloob ko sa iyo itong singsing na nagdadala ng simbolo ng ating pamilya.
Thanks for reading. We aim to provide our readers with the freshest and most in-demand content. Come back next time for the latest news here on Philnews.
For other English-Tagalog translations: