Woman Accidentally Swallows AirPod Thinking It Was Ibuprofen
WOMAN SWALLOWS AIRPOD – A woman poted on TikTok how she accidentally swallowed one of her AirPods.
Obviously, we’re all humans that make mistakes. However, people are questioning humanity after a woman mistook a literal AirPod for a painkiller.
On TikTok, she explained that she was simply sharing information to educate her viewers. Apparently, she had the pill in one hand and the AirPods in another.
“I had Ibuprofen 800 in my right hand and I had my left AirPod in my left hand“, she said. Afterward, she took the “pill” took a sip of water, and realized that it wasn’t the Ibuprofen.
After the horrific realization, she tried puking out the AirPod but it didn’t work. Following this, she had an X-Ray to confirm it. Meanwhile, in a separate video, she said that she swallowed AirPod could still connect to her iPhone.
Additionally, she could also send a voice memo with the gurgling sounds from her stomach. Still, this isn’t the first time an AirPod was swallowed.
According to an article from AppleInsider, a man from Massachusetts swallowed one in his sleep. Another, a seven-year-old boy, was taken to the emergency room after eating one.
Here are some of the comments from netizens regarding the situation:
I feel like the moment you put it in your mouth you’d instantly know it wasn’t a painkiller and spit it out, no? Who puts an airpod in their mouth and still swallows it accidentally?
On the other hand, some netizens felt like the woman only did this for clicks and views. However, based on the x-rays, it seemed as if the woman’s story was the real deal.
Here is the viral TikTok video:
Thanks for reading. We aim to provide our readers with the freshest and most in-demand content. Come back next time for the latest news here on Philnews.