Here is the Civil Engineer Board Exam Result November 2021 Including the Top 10 Passers
CE RESULTS 2021 – Here is the Civil Engineer Board Exam Result November 2021 including the Top 10 Passers as per released by PRC.
The November 2021 Civil Engineering Licensure Examination Results including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools will be available on this website after it will be released by PRC.
The CE licensure examination has been conducted at PRC testing centers located in Metro Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga on November 14-15, 2021.
PRC Board of Civil Engineering headed by Engr. Praxedes P. Bernardo, Chairman and its members, Engr. Pericles P. Dakay and Engr. Romeo A. Estañero administered the board exams.
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
- MAIN PAGE
- LIST OF PASSERS (A-F)
- LIST OF PASSERS (G-L)
- LIST OF PASSERS (M-R)
- LIST OF PASSERS (S-Z)
- TOP PERFORMING SCHOOLS
Here are the Top 10 Passers:
- Mathematics, Surveying and Transportation Engineering – (algebra, plane and spherical trigonometry, analytics, descriptive and solid geometry, differential and integral calculus, highway and railroad surveying, plane topographic and hydrographic surveying, advanced surveying, design and construction of highways and railroads, piers, ports and wharves)
- Hydraulics and Geotechnical Engineering – (fluid properties, hydrostatic pressures, fluid flow, buoyancy and flotation, relative equilibrium of liquids, hydrodynamics, water supply soil properties, soil classification, fluid through soil mass, stresses in soil mass, soil strength and tests, bearing capacity, compaction, consolidation and settlement, lateral earth pressures and slope stability)
- Structural Engineering and Construction – (engineering mechanics, strength of materials, theory of structures, analysis and design of concrete, steel, timber structures and foundation with the application of the governing codes of practice)
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
The Civil Engineer board exam results are expected to be released within four (4) working days after the last day of examinations or on November 19, 2021 (Thursday).
However, the exam results might be released earlier or later without prior notice.
The aspiring civil engineers can visit PRC official website and use the verification page to view the board examination results and their passing rate. Examinees will be required to provide their full name, birthdate, exam name, date of examination and application number.