There were 9 gowns Ellen Adarna has actually prepared for her wedding.
ELLEN ADARNA WEDDING – Controversial actress Ellen Adarna has prepared as many as nine gowns for her big day and just one among pretty details.
A wedding is one of the much-anticipated days in the life of a woman. It happens just once with that one man who proposed to her a life of togetherness for a lifetime. And Ellen Adarna, who just tied the knot with Derek Ramsay in an intimate wedding held at the Rancho Bernardo Luxury Villas in Bataan, held no bars when it comes to preparing for her gowns.
She prepared 9 different gowns but the one that stood out was the one she wore during the ceremony – a Marc Rancy gown that has a high slit with lace embroidery, glass beads, and Swarovski crystals. She and Derek have a chic and chill rustic-themed wedding and her nine gowns in the background are just a part of how grand their big day was.
Check out the other gowns below:
- Frankie de Leon gown with a fine texture and high, thigh-grazing slit. The thin strap holds the dress to hug her body and it has a plunging V-neckline
- The second one is another Marc Rancy creation – a full-length gown that has sheer cutouts on the side that revealed her torso and hip. It has a sweet finish and minimal floral details.
- The third one is another Rancy’s creation that is lingerie-inspired. It has twinkling crystal embellishments, dainty ribboned straps, and flowing lace skirt.
- This dress with a sleek sash detail and wrap skirt with a front slit was designed by Rancy.
- Dress number 5 is from Rancy featuring thin strapped-heavily beaded gown. It has a sultry slit on the side in frothy tulle skirt
- Looking like a Barbie in this Rancy’s fully ruched tutu dress.
- For her reception, Adarna wore a lace dress by Mak Tumang. Every shape and turns of thread in the dress resulted in a dramatic flow. It also has a slit that reached her hip.
- The eighth one is the another high-slit dress embedded with multicolored gemstones.
- Ellen, Derek Ramsay Lash Out At Fake News Over Elias’ Last Name
- Ellen and Derek Ramsay First Vlog, The Birthday and Engagement
What can you say about this? Let us know!