Counterpart of Hawla in English & Sample Sentences
HAWLA IN ENGLISH – Are you looking for the English translation of the term “hawla”? Here’s the English counterpart of this word.
Undeniably, a lot of people are doubtful when it comes to the translations of certain Tagalog words in English. In this article, we will review the meaning of the term “hawla”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “hawla”?
Hawla is a Tagalog term that refers to a cage intended for birds. It is usually made with ironed wire and it may come in different shapes and sizes and has a small door.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “hawla” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know not only the English translation of the word hawla but also some examples of sentences using it.
Hawla in English = Cage
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang hawla:
- Isang malaking hawla ang pinaglagyan nila ng mga ibon na kanilang binili.
2. Saan mo ipinagawa ang hawla na iyan?
3. Ano ang mga materyales na kakailanganin para sa gagawin nating hawla ng mga ibon?
4. Nagandahan sina Ramon at Remy sa mga hawla na nakita nila doon at balak rin nilang magpagawa gaya ng mga nandoon.
5. Alam ni Felicito na marunong gumawa ng hawla si Luis kaya nagpatulong siya.
Examples of sentences using the term cage:
1. Have you cleaned the bird cage this morning?
2. Where did you buy the bird cage where you put your four (4) pairs of parrots?
3. The bird cage at home is too small to accommodate ten (10) pairs of love birds.
4. Nelson removed the upper part of the bird cage to fix it again.
5. Leo knows that he will be buying birds again soon so he kept the cage.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…