Counterpart of Matitiis in English & Sample Sentences
MATITIIS IN ENGLISH – Are you looking for the English translation of the term “matitiis”? Here’s the English counterpart of this word.
Undeniably, a lot of people are doubtful when it comes to the translations of certain Tagalog words in English. In this article, we will review the meaning of the term “matitiis”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “matitiis”?
Matitiis is a Tagalog term that refers to an intangible thing or an emotion to take or do something despite the circumstance. It usually points to the emotional capacity of a person to do an action despite its possible effects to another person, thing, or situation.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “matitiis” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know not only the English translation of the word matitiis but also some examples of sentences using it.
Matitiis in English = Afford
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang matitiis:
- Alam ko na hindi mo matitiis si Jerome at darating ka talaga sa pagdiriwang ng kaarawan ng bata.
2. Hindi inakala ni Gardo na matitiis ni Alice na makita siyang nahihirapan sa sitwasyon nila ngayon.
3. Bakit kaya mukhang matitiis na ngayon ni James na huwag kausapin si Dhannie?
4. Nagulat ka rin ba sa laki ng pagmamahal ni Theodore kay Sammy na kahit anong gawin nito sa kanya ay hindi niya matitiis na iwan ito?
5. Ganyan kayabang si Joe dahil alam niya na kailanma’y hindi siya matitiis ni Angel.
Examples of sentences using the word afford:
1. Fred could not afford to see his family suffering so he made a painful decision of going abroad to work.
2. Do you think he can afford to see you like that if he really loves you?
3. Pause and think about the situation so you would know that you really need to afford not caring for him.
4. Did Luis tell you that he actually cannot afford not to see the kids for a week so he went home early today?
5. The mother of Erica cannot afford to her daughter suffering from pain so she rushed her to the hospital on wee hours.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…
VISIT: English To Tagalog Translate – List of English-Tagalog Word Translation