Counterpart of Masayang in English & Sample Sentences
MASAYANG IN ENGLISH – Are you looking for the English translation of the term “masayang”? Here’s the English counterpart of this word.
Undeniably, a lot of people are doubtful when it comes to the translations of certain Tagalog words in English. In this article, we will review the meaning of the term “masayang”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “masayang”?
Masayang is a Tagalog term that refers to the act of using or spending something with no valuable purpose at all for doing so.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “masayang” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know not only the English translation of the word masayang but also some examples of sentences using it.
Masayang in English = Waste
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang masayang:
1. Huwag mo namang hayaang masayang ang lahat ng mga pinaghirapan ng mga magulang mo dahil lang sa galit mo kay Miguel.
2. Ayaw na ayaw ni Jacob na masayang ang pagkain kaya inuubos niya talaga pag may mga tira.
3. Sa tingin mo hindi masasaktan si Andres pag nalaman niyang nasayang lang lahat ng pagod niya sa proyekto niyo?
4. Pinaalalahanan ni Carlos si Dante na masasayang ang lahat ng ginawa nila kapag hindi siya sisipot sa araw ng patimpalak.
5. Nagulat ka rin ba nang marinig na nasayang lang lahat ng pera ni Don Poncio dahil hindi mabuti ang pamamalakad ng anak niya?
Examples of sentences using the word waste:
1. Henry does not want to waste his energy over non-sense fights so he prefers to walk away.
2. Do you think the efforts of Jonathan to settle your issue with Janine were not put to waste because you walked out?
3. Did Simeon even bother that he wasted everything that his parents worked hard for when they were still alive?
4. Jenny reminded Gino that doing bad things might only waste the good legacy of their parents.
5. Santino called early because he never wants to waste a single chance on getting the job.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…