Here is the Physician Board Exam Result March 2021 Including the PLE Complete List of Passers
PLE RESULTS 2021– The Professional Regulation Commission is about to release the Physician Board Exam Result March 2021 including the full list of passers.
The Physician Licensure examination results including the list of passers, top 10 passers, top performing and performance of schools will be available on this website after it will be released by PRC.
PLE SUMMARY OF RESULTS
The PLE board examinations have been conducted at various PRC testing centers in NCR, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro,Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legaspi, Lucena, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga on March 7, 8, 14 and 15, 2021.
PRC Board of Medicine headed by its Chairman, Dr. Clarita C. Maaño and its members, Dr. Eleanor B. Almoro, Dr. Godofreda V. Dalmacion, Dr. Zenaida L. Antonio, Dr. Rafael R. Castillo and Dr. Raquel S. Sayo administered the licensure exams.
- Anatomy and Histology
- Microbiology and Parasitology
- Legal Medicine, Ethics and Medical Jurisprudence
- Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Surgery and Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology and Rhinology
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pediatrics and Nutrition
- Preventive Medicine and Public Health
The PLE exam results are expected to be released within three (3) working days after the board examinations or on March 18, 2021 (Thursday).
However, the examinees should expect that the exam results might be released earlier or later than the expected date without prior notice from PRC.
- Notice of Admission
- Duly accomplished Oath Form
- 2 pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- 2 sets of documentary stamp
- 1 piece short brown envelope
New successful examinees will take the oathtaking ceremony via online oathtaking application system (e-oath) that can be accessed at Licensure Examination and Registration Information System (LERIS) due to the coronavirus pandemic.