Counterpart of Tayutay in English & Sample Sentences
TAYUTAY IN ENGLISH – Here is a guide on the English counterpart of the word “tayutay”.
In this article, we will review the meaning of the word “tayutay”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “tayutay”?
Tayutay is a Tagalog term that refers to a group of words or sentences that bear meaning that is not directly from what each word in the sentence refers to. It is an art in expressing thoughts creatively.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “tayutay” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the English translation of the word tayutay.
Tayutay in English = Idiom
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang tayutay:
1. Sino ang nagturo sa mga bata kung ano ang ibig sabihin at mga halimbawa ng tayutay?
2. Mahilig gumamit ng tayutay si Joaquin sa kanyang mga isinusulat.
3. Alam ni Franco na tayutay ang lahat ng mga sinasabi ni Melissa sa kanya kaya hindi siya nakikinbig dito.
4. Ilang halimbawa ng tayutay ang nagamit sa paggawa ng buong storya?
5. Nagulat ka rin ba na alam na ng mga bata kung ano ang tayutay?
Examples of sentences using the word idiom:
1. Frederick is used to inserting idioms in his essays that’s why the judges did not see it as realistic.
2. How many idioms should we include in the script that we need to pass tomorrow?
3. Do you believe that using idioms is not effective in conveying a message?
4. Mrs. Torres gave the students time to review all the idioms they have discussed and their meanings before giving a test.
5. Noli asked Aris to spot all the idioms in the story and give their meaning.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…