Counterpart of Umusbong in English & Sample Sentences
UMUSBONG IN ENGLISH – Here is a guide on the English counterpart of the word “umusbong”.
In this article, we will review the meaning of the word “umusbong”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “umusbong”?
Umusbong is a Tagalog term that refers to the act of emerging or the coming into existence of something or someone. It can be used towards anything and in different contexts.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “umusbong” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the English translation of the word umusbong.
Umusbong in English = Emerge
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang umusbong:
1. Bigla na lang umusbong ang mga halaman na iyon sa likod ng bahay nina Felipe at ng pamilya niya.
2. Nagulat ka rin ba nang umusbong ang balitang buntis ang anak ni Mang Kaloy at ang anak ng alkalde ang ama ng bata?
3. Nakita mo ba ang mga pangyayari nang bigla na lang umusbong ang mga kalapati?
4. Nasa ibang bansa si Simon nang umusbong ang balita na kukunin na ng may-ari ang lupa na kinatatayuan ng bahay nila.
5. Hindi pa handa si Cardo nang umusbong ang balita tungkol sa sinapit ng pamilya niya kay Don Francisco.
Examples of sentences using the word emerge:
1. When the news emerged, Fatima quickly sought the help of her uncle to ask the media to stop spreading it.
2. Did Joselito emerged at the wake of his father?
3. France knew that Joanna emerged at the wedding although they did not see each other.
4. All those false accusations against Martin that emerged on the height of the issue were proven wrong by the document.
5. Do you think if Sander emerged an hour before Lucky left the airport, things might have been different?
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…