What Is Elevate in Tagalog? (Answer)
ELEVATE IN TAGALOG – There are several English words that do not have a direct translation in Tagalog, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to take a look at the word “Elevate” and its translations into Tagalog based on context.
Elevate can be translated as “magtaas, pataasin, pinararangal, pagbutihin, matayog, or taas”. Here are some example sentences from English to Taglaog:
- Peter needed to elevate his his desk because it was too short for him when he sits down.
- Each successive ordinance elevates and enlarges our spiritual purpose, desire, and performance.
- We need to elevate our standards.
- Hector practices his writing to elevate his chances of getting into a good college.
- At this elevation even the sounds of people on the ground laughing and shouting can be heard.
In Tagalog, these sentences are translated as:
- Kailangan ni Peter na pataasin ang kanyang lamesa dahil masyado itong mababa para sa kanya kapag siya’y umuupo.
- Bawat sumunod na ordenansa ay pinararangal at pinalalaki ang ating espirituwal na layunin, hangarin, at gawain.
- Kailangan nating pataasin ang ating mga pamamantayan.
- Si Hector ay nag-eensayo ng kanyang pagsusulat para mapabuti ang kanyang mga oportunidad na makapasok sa magandang kolehiyo.
- Sa taas na ito, maging ang halakhakan at sigawan ng mga tao sa ibaba ay maaaring marinig.
For other English-Tagalog translations…