What Is Predator In Tagalog? (Answers)
PREDATOR IN TAGALOG – There are several Filipino words that do not have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “Predator ” based on context.
Predator can be translated as Mandaragit. Often times, predator and prey are associated with “Mandaragit and Biktima”. Here are some example sentences:
- The Philippine Eagle is an effective predator, however, because of deforestation, its home is being destroyed causing the bird to become endangered.
- Peter is like a predator when he plays video games.
- Cats are natural-born predators even though they are domestic.
- In nature, there is always predator and prey.
In Tagalog, these sentences can be translated as:
- Ang Haribon ay isang magaling na mandaragit, pero, dahil sa pagpuputol ng mga kapunuan, ang tirahan nito ay nasisira at naging dahilan ng manganib nitong pagkawala.
- Si Peter ay parang mandaragit kapag lumalaro ng kanyang mga video games.
- Ang mga pusa ay natural na mga mandaragit kahit na mga maamo silang hayop.
- Sa kalikasan, mayroon palaging mandaragit at biktima.
For other English-Tagalog translations…