Counterpart of Garapata in English & Sample Sentences
GARAPATA IN ENGLISH – Here is a guide on the English counterpart of the word “garapata”.
In this article, we will review the meaning of the word “garapata”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “garapata”?
Garapata is a Tagalog term that refers to an eight-legged parasites that live in dogs’ fur and bite the dogs to suck their blood. They can grow big by drinking the blood of the dog until the mouthpart is buried on its skin.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “garapata” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the English translation of the word garapata.
Garapata in English = “Tick”
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang garapata:
1. Maraming garapata ang aso ni Daniel kaya dinala nila ito sa ospital ng mga hayop.
2. Ano ang ginagawa mo sa tuwing nagkakaroon ng garapata ang mga alaga mo?
3. Mabisa ba laban sa garapata ang gamot na ibinigay sa iyo ni Padrino?
4. Nakitaan ni Lorenzo ng garapata ang isa sa mga alaga niya kaya dinala niya silang lahat sa ospital ng mga hayop.
5. Bumili ka na agad ng gamot laban sa garapata upang hindi na lumala ang kondisyon ng aso mo.
Examples of sentences using the word tick:
1. The remedy given by Dr. Dele Cruz is very affective as all the ticks of my dogs were gone in just three (3) days.
2. Xavier is worried after finding out that all his dogs are infected by ticks.
3. How much does a single tablet for ticks in dogs costs nowadays?
4. Where do you think did your pet Asher got the ticks?
5. There are different types of ticks and each may have different effects on dogs.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…