Counterpart of Paos in English & Sample Sentences
PAOS IN ENGLISH – Here is a guide on the English counterpart of the word “paos”.
In this article, we will review the meaning of the word “paos”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “paos”?
Paos is a Tagalog term that refers to a quality of a voice. It means the voice is rough or harsh in sound – it can be the natural voice of a person or due to sickness like cough.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “paos” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the English translation of the word paos.
Paos in English = “Hoarse”
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang paos:
1. Kilalang-kilala ni Sandy si Diego kahit takpan niya pa ang mukha nito dahil sa paos nitong boses.
2. Bakit kaya paos ang boses ni Jemimah ngayon?
3. Paos ang boses ni TJ pagdating ng araw ng patimpalak kaya hindi siya nanalo.
4. Ano ba ang mabisang gamot upang mabilis bumalik sa dati ang paos na boses?
5. Iniiwasan ni Django na magkaroon ng paos na boses dahil maka tuluyang masira ang karera niya sa pagkanta.
Examples of sentences using the word hoarse:
1. The hoarse voice they heard inside the hotel was a familiar sound to both of them.
2. Charity’s voice is hoarse now after drinking a lot of cold drinks last night.
3. Do you think Francis’ hoarse voice will heal before the day of the competition?
4. No matter how he tried to hide it, the judges noticed that Simon’s voice was hoarse that day.
5. Did the syrup do well in treating your hoarse voice?
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…