What Is Exquisite In Tagalog? (Answers)
EXQUISITE IN TAGALOG – There are several Filipino words that do not have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “exquisite” based on context.
The word exquisite can be translated in the Filipino language as “marikit, maigi, mainam, napakaganda, masidhing, or katangi-tangi”. Here are some example sentences:
- Eva’s beauty is exquisite, said Peter as he stared across the room.
- But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth, and they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.
- Hector said that his dinner last night was exquisite.
- The design of the palace was grand and exquisite.
- Bees make exquisite honey if they’re taken care of properly.
In Tagalog, these sentences can be translated as:
- Ang kagandahan ni Eva ay marikit sa mga mata ni Peter habang tinatanaw siya nito sa kabilang parte ng silid.
- Ngunit ang maaamo ang magmamay-ari ng lupa, at makasusumpong nga sila ng masidhing kaluguran sa kasaganaan ng kapayapaan.”
- Sabi ni Hector, katangi-tangi raw ang kanyang ulam kagabi.
- Ang desenyo ng palasyo ay bonga at napakaganda.
- Ang mga bubuyog ay gumagawa ng natatanging pulot-pukyutan kapag ito’y inalagaan ng mabuti.
For other English-Tagalog translations…