SELF LOVE QUOTES – More Examples Of Lines About “Self Love”
SELF LOVE QUOTES – In this topic, we are going to know and read more examples of quotes about or akin to “self love”.
Self love is defined as to have a high regard for your own well-being and happiness, as well as taking care of your own needs and not compromising your well-being to please others.
We are going to read some of the quotes about this topic or things that are in line or associated with it, here are some of the examples uplifted from various websites:
- “A person learns how to love himself through the simple acts of loving and being loved by someone else.” ― Haruki Murakami, 1Q84
- “I now see how owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing that we will ever do.” ― Brené Brown
- “Document the moments you feel most in love with yourself – what you’re wearing, who you’re around, what you’re doing. Recreate and repeat.” ― Warsan Shire
- “The most powerful relationship you will ever have is the relationship with yourself.” ― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
- “Self-love is not selfish; you cannot truly love another until you know how to love yourself.”
- “Be proud of who you are, and not ashamed of how someone else sees you.”
- “You can’t pour from an empty cup. Take care of yourself first.”
- “Self-love seems so often unrequited.” – Anthony Powell
- “If you can learn to love yourself and all the flaws, you can love other people so much better. And that makes you so happy.” –Kristin Chenoweth
- “To love yourself right now, just as you are, is to give yourself heaven. Don’t wait until you die. If you wait, you die now. If you love, you live now.” – Alan Cohen