Counterpart of Namumutla in English & Sample Sentences
NAMUMUTLA IN ENGLISH – Here is a guide on the English counterpart of the word “namumutla”.
In this article, we will review the meaning of the word “namumutla”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “namumutla”?
Namumutla is a Tagalog term that refers to a pallid complexion usually due to an illness or not feeling well. The lack of the usual intensity of the skin color may also be due to fear or stress.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “namumutla” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the English translation of the word namumutla.
Namumutla in English = “Pale”
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang namumutla:
1. Namumutla na si Rigor nang madatnan siya ng doktor sa loob ng kwarto niya.
2. Hindi mo ba nakita na namumutla na yung mga gilagid ng aso sa sakit ng tiyan niya?
3. Tiningnan mo ba ang pasyente kung namumutla siya?
4. Namumutla si Tanya kaya nag-aalala ang nanay niya dahil sobrang init pa naman sa bukid na pupuntahan nila ngayon.
5. Pinainom ni Jane ng gamot si Maximo dahil namumutla na ito sa sakit ng tiyan niya.
Examples of sentences using the word pale:
1. Fred looks pale today so Gio thought he’s not feeling well and allowed him to leave from work early.
2. Have you seen how pale Eric was when he was running out of the horror room?
3. The pale skin of Therese is usually the reason why people think she is a sickly person.
4. You can’t imagine how pale Ferdinand was upon experiencing mysterious things at the hotel.
5. Did you bring her to the hospital right away upon seeing her she looks pale and has high fever?
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…