in:
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...

Malacañang Palace Announces PH Government Eases Age Restrictions in MGCQ Areas

Malacañang Palace announced that the government eased the age restrictions in areas under the modified general community quarantine (MGCQ).

On Friday (January 22, 2021), presidential spokesperson Harry Roque announced that persons with age ranging from 10 to 65 years old are already allowed to go outside of the houses starting February 1, 2021.

“Sa MGCQ, ano po ‘yun inapruban? Pupuwede na pong lumabas ang mga bata na may edad 10 gulang hanggang senior citizens na 65 years,” Roque said.

Age Restrictions

Previously, the Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) for the Management of Emerging Infectious Disease only allows people with age 15 to 65 years old are allowed to go outside amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Roque is also encouraged the local government units under general community quarantine to allow individuals aged 10-65 years old to go outside. However, the decision will still depend on LGUs.

Karl Kendrick Chua, Acting Socioeconomic Planning Secretary said that people who were allowed to go outside could shop and visit various business establishment but safety protocols must be observed.

Read Also: Lockdown Age Restriction Adjustments In Metro Manila

Age Restrictions

Trade Secretary Ramon Lopez has also expressed his support for easing age restrictions and said that it would help to boost the country’s economy.

What can you say about this announcement? Just feel free to leave your comments and reactions to this article.

Read Also: Metro Manila Age Restriction Update: Only Ages 18-65 Allowed Out

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...

comment(s) for this post "Malacañang Palace Eases Age Restrictions in MGCQ Areas". Tell us what you think abut this post by leaving your comments below.

{ 0 comments… add one }

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.