Counterpart of Atat in English & Sample Sentences
ATAT IN ENGLISH – Here is a guide on the English counterpart of the word “atat”.
In this article, we will review the meaning of the word “atat”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “atat”?
Atat is a Tagalog word that refers to the state of being in a hurry to do something or to achieve something. It is like a negative counterpart of the word excited.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “atat” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the English translation of the word atat.
Atat in English = “in a hurry”
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang atat:
1. Atat si Victor na pumunta sa bahay ng kaibigan niya kaya maaga pa lang ay nakabihis na siya.
2. Bakit ka ba atat na atat na kunin na ang mamanahin mo mula sa iyong mga magulang?
3. Hindi maganda ang naging kalabasan ng kanilang sayaw dahil atat si Lorenz na matapos na ito agad.
4. Kaya ka ba atat na umalis ay dahil magkikita na naman kayo ng mga kaklase mong masasama ang ugali?
5. Alam ni Gino na walang mabuting maidudulot ang pagiging atat na yumaman kaya nagsumikap siya.
Examples of sentences using the phrase in a hurry:
1. Mikee is in a hurry to marry Deborah not realizing that both of them are not financially ready.
2. Was Carl in a hurry on his way to Patrick’s house?
3. Phil is always in a hurry when it comes to shopping although he already has huge bills.
4. Do you think being in a hurry to be in a relationship again is doing Veronica no good?
5. Don’t be in a hurry to achieve the spotlight as it does not come easy.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…