Counterpart of Lagadera in English & Sample Sentences
LAGADERA IN ENGLISH – Here is a guide on the English counterpart of the word “lagadera”.
In this article, we will review the meaning of the word “lagadera”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “lagadera”?
Lagadera is a Tagalog term of the equipment used in watering the plants in the garden. It is a container with holes in it where the water passes through in small amounts.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “lagadera” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the English translation of the word lagadera.
Lagadera in English = “Water Sprinkler”
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang lagadera:
1. Bumili ng bagong lagadera si Mang Tonio dahil nasira ang kanyang ginagamit noong kasagsagan ng baha.
2. Marunong ka bang gumawa ng lagadera gamit ang lata?
3. Siguraduhin mo na dala mo ang lagadera at lahat ng mga gamit na kakailanganin natin sa pag-aayos ng hardin nila.
4. Sino ang kumuha ng bagong lagadera na inilagay ko sa aparador?
5. Sa tindahan bumibili ng lagadera si Simeon dahil mas mura kumpara sa ibang mga bentahan nito.
Examples of sentences using water sprinkler:
1. The blue water sprinkler belongs to the gardener who comes here every Saturday to trim the plants.
2. Have you seen the water sprinkler that is made of tin can?
3. How much does the water sprinkler sold in the supermarket costs?
4. The water sprinkler made of silver is a gift of the wealthy man for his gardener.
5. Make sure that the water sprinkler and all the gardening materials are clean before keeping them back in the shelf.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…