Counterpart of Tanglad in English & Sample Sentences
TANGLAD IN ENGLISH – Here is a guide on the English counterpart of the word “tanglad”.
In this article, we will review the meaning of the word “tanglad”. We will also discover its counterpart in the English language.
What is “tanglad”?
Tanglad is a Tagalog term that refers to a barbed wire grass which has silky heads and is usually used in cooking. It is often placed inside a roasted meat as part of the flavoring.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “tanglad” in English?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the English translation of the word tanglad.
Tanglad in English = “Lemongrass”
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang tanglad:
1. Bumili ka ba ng tanglad na ilalagay sa tiyan ng baboy na ating lulutuin mamaya?
2. Magkano ngayon ang bentahan ng tanglad sa palengke?
3. Hindi mahilig sa mga pagkaing niluto nang may tanglad ang pamilya ni Joaquin.
4. Bumili ng apat na tanglad si Ramona pero tatlo lang ang nailagay ng tindera sa loob ng plastik.
5. Maraming tanglad ang lechong baboy kaya sarap na sarap ang mga dumalo sa pagdiriwang.
Examples of sentences using the phrase lemongrass:
1. Mike likes drinking warm water with lemongrass but the doctor told him he must refrain from it.
2. How much lemongrass did you buy for all the food that will be cooked for the event tonight?
3. Gary cut off all the lemongrass in their backyard and sold it in the market.
4. Jessica was surprised that Noel knows how to cook the viand well even with the absence of the lemongrass.
5. The lemongrass only rotted in the kitchen because everyone is too busy to cook.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.
For other English-Tagalog translations…