Here’s price of COVID-19 Vaccine from different companies and its initial side effects.
COVID-19 VACCINE PRICE – Different prices of COVID-19 Vaccine from these various companies and the initial side effects of this shot.
Several months of being in strict lockdown and living in the new normal. And in the Philippines, vaccine czar and National Task Force chief implementer Carlito Galvez Jr said on Monday, December 14, that Chinese pharmaceutical company Sinovac were asked by the officials to be delivered to the country by March 2021.
Sinovac is among vaccine candidates which are in advanced stages of negotiations with the Philippines. Now, how much will a COVID-19 cost?
FOR 2 DOSES
|Moderna||Php 3,904.00 – Php 4,504.00|
|COVAX Facility||Php 854.00|
Meanwhile, as per Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) common side effects after having the shot is pain and swelling on the arm where you got shot. You will also experience fever, chills, tiredness, and headache for throughout the rest of the body.
For the arms, you can apply a clean, cool, wet washcloth over the area and exercise your arm. As for the fever, drink plenty of fluids and dress lightly. The vaccine will protect you from the highly contagious viral disease and to have side effects is just normal
Here are also the things to remember about the effects:
- feels like flu and can affect ability to do daily tasks but these effects must go away in a few days
- 2 shot is needed for it to be effective
- a required two shots may not protect you until a week or two after your second shot
- Allergies And Pfizer Vaccine – Should People With Allergies Worry?
- Peru Suspends China Vaccine Trials Due To “Neuro Problems”
What can you say about this? Let us know!