What are the ways to spend 13th month pay wisely?
13TH MONTH PAY – Here are some of the beneficial and smart ways on how you can wisely spend your 13th month pay.
Adulting is getting real definitely with the bills you pay, goals you’re chasing after, and worrying a life ahead of you. It’s that time of the year again and surely, holidays wouldn’t be as wonderful as it would be without 13th month pay. This monetary benefit is given to all employees from their employers as mandated by law.
Now, since the pandemic hit the work, a lot of realizations have also hit a lot of people most especially in their financial priorities. The lockdown and sudden job loss surely taught us that to have savings is really important.
And as 13th month pay is on the way to most employees now, here are some effective ways on how to spend it wisely and how to make the most out of your hard-earned money:
- Buy an insurance as protection to your loved ones. A health insurance will do and through this, your family will feel loved and it will surely protect them in case something happens to you.
- Beef up your emergency savings or emergency funds as this will help you during your “rainy days”.
- Start investing in mutual funds, unit investment trust funds, stock market, or in government-regulated funds. They are great sources of passive income.
- For travel and leisure. This may not sound like something that will generate an income for you but to use it for yourself to relax and recharge will serve as a reward after a year of working hard.
- 13th Month For Government Employees, Release Date
- Here Are Some Tips on How To Compute Your 13th Month
What can you say about this? Let us know!