What Is “Likewise” In Tagalog? (Answers)
LIKEWISE IN TAGALOG – There are several Filipino words that do not have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “condolence” based on context.
“Likewise” can be translated into several words in the Filipino language. Here are some examples:
Furthermore, we often use the word “gayun” as a prefix to these words to give it emphasis and meaning. Here are some example sentences:
Likewise, the grave dangers of other addictive drugs have been discussed. These can be translated as: “Gayundin ang malubhang panganib ng iba pang nakasusugapang mga droga”.
Here are some more example sentences:
- Peter likewise treats people he just met with kindness.
- Hector is very smart when it comes to math. Likewise, John also shares the same talents.
- When he slowed down, the big truck did likewise.
In Tagalog, these sentences can be translated as:
- Tinatrato rin ni Peter ng kabaitan ang mga taong ngayon niya lang nakilala.
- Si Hector ay matalino sa matematika. Gayundin si John na may parehong talento.
- Nung siya ay bumagal, ang truck ay bumagal din.
For other translations…