MUPH 2020 2nd runner-up Michele Gumabao says no more beauty pageants for her.
MICHELE GUMABAO – Quezon City’s representative Michele Gumabao speaks absence and reason why she’s not joining beauty pageants anymore.
The following are the winners of the recently held Miss Universe Philippines 2020:
- Miss Iloilo City Rabiya Mateo – Miss Universe Philippines 2020
- Miss Parañaque Ysabella Ysmael – 1st Runner-Up
- Miss Quezon City Michele Gumabao – 2nd Runner-Up
- Miss Bohol Pauline Amelinckx – 3rd Runner-Up
- Miss Cavite Kimberly “Billie” Hakenson – 4th Runner-Up
Many people were rooting for the veteran Michele Gumabao to have the crown but unfortunately, she lost it with Rabiya, a neophyte in the field. To recall, Gumabao was crowned Binibining Pilipinas Globe last 2018 and during the international scheme of the pageantry, she won the Miss Social Media and Dream Girl awards while finishing at the top 15.
And placed as 2nd runner-up in MUPH 2020 where she is one of the frontrunners, her absence during the viewing party stirred speculations about her being a sore loser and her lack of sportsmanship when in the first place she is an athlete. Speaking about this, in an interview, before leaving, she actually asked permission from the organization and she was allowed to do so.
She was shocked that despite the buzz, they never stated something about her leaving, thus, she will be releasing her official statement soon where she will probably share her reasons. Meanwhile, she sadly shared that due to her age, she can no longer join more beauty pageants but gladly, she dropped some of her future plans about having businesses and trying other fields.
- Harry Roque Speaks About Stint As Miss Universe Philippines 2020 Judge
- Rabiya Mateo Receives VIP Treatment? Here’s Truth To This
What can you say about this? Let us know!