Translate English To Tagalog “Memorize”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “memorize”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “memorize”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “Memorize”?
Based on Merriam Webster Dictionary, the word memorize is an action word that means committing something like a lesson too memory. It may also refer to learning by heart.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “memorize” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word memorize.
English to Tagalog
Memorize = Tandaan
Examples of sentences using the word memorize:
1. The teacher told her students to memorize the whole piece before their practice on Thursday.
2. Do you think Gino will be able to memorize his speech in just one day?
3. If you want to win the contest, memorize and internalize what you will have to say up stage.
4. Who among you has memorized the poem written by Augustus?
5. Rafael admitted that he was not able to memorize his line because he fell asleep early.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang tandaan:
1. Hindi mahirap tandaan ang numero ni Miguel kaya madali itong naalala ni Daniel.
2. Tinandaan mo ba ang lahat ng proseso sa pagluto ng pinakamasarap na adobo?
3. Tandang-tanda na ni Rowela ang mga kakailanganin para sa paggawa ng lumpia.
4. Bakit kaya nagpuyat talaga si Zanjoe para tandaan ang kantang iyon?
5. Tandang-tanda ni Rowena ang daan patungo roon kaya huwag kang mag-alala.
For other English-Tagalog translations…