What Is Participate In Tagalog? (Answers)
PARTICIPATE IN TAGALOG – There are several Filipino words that do not have a direct translation in English, that’s why we need context to fully translate them.
In this article, we are going to learn about the Tagalog translation of the word “participate” based on context.
Participate can be translated as “sumali”, “makisali”, “lumahok”, or “bumahagi”. Meanwhile, participating can be translated in Tagalog as “nakisali”, nakibahagi, nakilahok. Here are some example sentences:
- Instead of standing on the sidelines, you need to actively participate.
- We need to participate in tomorrow’s forum about environmental protection.
- Why do we need to participate in the event?
- Is Peter also participating in the play later?
- More people are participating in our event compared to last year.
In Tagalog, these sentences can be translated as:
- Sa halip na tumayo sa isang tabi at magmasid, kailangan ninyong aktibong makibahagi.
- Kailangan nating sumali sa forum bukas tungkol sa environmental proteksyon.
- Bakit kailangan namin lumahok sa kaganapan?
- Si Peter ba ay sasali rin sa tanghalan mamaya?
- Mas maraming tao na ang nakibahagi sa ating kaganapan kung i-kumpara sa nakaraang taon.
For other English-Tagalog translations…