Translate English To Tagalog “Prudent”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “prudent”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “prudent”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “prudent”?
Based on Merriam Webster Dictionary, the word prudent refers to the act of exercising prudence or being careful over words, things, situations, etc.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “prudent” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word prudent.
English to Tagalog
Prudent = Maingat
Examples of sentences using the word prudent:
1. Trevor knows that Jacob is a prudent man so he did not worry much over having him as his representative at the event.
2. The prudent witness of the incident narrated what happen in details.
3. Do you thinks Christopher will remain prudent even after knowing that his shares in the company are at stake?
4. Remind Xavier to be prudent regardless of what Antonio will tell him during their meeting.
5. Mrs. Saturnina has always loved how prudent Chester is when it comes to his words.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang maingat:
1. Maingat sa pera si Don Marciano kaya malabo yang sinasabi mong naghihirap na siya.
2. Bakit kaya ganun na lamang ka maingat si Daniel sa pagkukwento ng mga nangyari sa pagdiriwang?
3. Pinuri ng punong guro si Bb. Rachelle dahil sa pagiging maingat nito sa pagkakausap sa mga bata.
4. Naging maingat ka ba sa mga salita mo sa harap ng may-ari ng kompanya?
5. Kahit kailan, walang makakapantay kung gaano ka maingat si Rafael pagdating sa pagpili ng mga salitang gagamitin niya sa tuwing si Don Gabriel ang kausap.
For other English-Tagalog translations…