Translate English To Tagalog “Flaw”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “flaw”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “flaw”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “flaw”?
Based on Merriam Webster dictionary, flaw refers to a defect or imperfection. This term may also refer to the weakness of a person, an event, or a thing.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “flaw” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word flaw.
English to Tagalog
Flaw = Mali
Examples of sentences using the word flaw:
1. The police authorities pointed out the flaws in the claims of those people who presented themselves as witnesses of the incident.
2. Each of us has flaws thus we must be more forgiving and caring towards each other.
3. Did Ryan scold you for all the flaws in the making of the research papers?
4. Accepting each others’ flaws is one of the vital things for a relationship to survive.
5. Was there a time when your flaws went pass the eyes of Janine?
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang mali:
1. May mga mali sa proyektong ipinasa ng mga mag-aaral kaya ibinalik ito ng guro sa kanila.
2. Ano ba ang mali sa pagiging mabait sa lahat ng tao?
3. Ni minsan ay hindi nabawasan ang pagmamahal ng isang ina sa kanyang anak sa kabila ng mga mali nito.
4. Lahat ng mga mali ay dapat maisatama bago dumating si Don Rafael.
5. Bakit ganun na lamang kung makakita ng mali ang mga mata ni Fred?
For other English-Tagalog translations…