Translate English To Tagalog “Mischievous”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “mischievous?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “mischievous”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “mischievous?
Based on Cambridge English Dictionary, the word “mischievous” may describe both – a behavior that is slightly off or bad but is not intentionally done to spark damage or risks or a behavior that was intended to cause trouble or harm.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “mischievous” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word mischievous.
English to Tagalog
Mischievous = Nakakaloko
Examples of sentences using the word mischievous:
1. The mischievous dog scratched the door but it saved the infant who was stuck inside the room.
2. Were you also annoyed by the mischievous actions of Dominic last night?
3. The mischievous sense of humor of Nadia brought silence to the entire room after she unintentionally uttered a word.
4. Celine was surprised to find out that it was the kitten who was mischievous to open her popcorn but it was really hungry.
5. Mikee learned to finally disregard all the mischievous grins of Lalaine.
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang nakakaloko:
1. Palaging ipinapatawag sa paaralang sina Mang Celso at Aling Minda dahil sa kanilang nakakalokong bunsong anak.
2. Nakakaloko ang ginawa ng magkakaibigang Randy at Miguel kaya nagalit ang madre.
3. Hindi mo rin ba inakala na si Fernan ang nasa likod ng nakakalokong paninira sa buong hardin?
4. Maagang bumangon si Gilbert dahil sa nakakalokong pagtatalo ng dalawa niyang mga alagang aso.
5. Nakakalokong mga sagot ni Candice sa pagsusulit ang dahilan kung bakit napagalitan siya ng guro.
For other English-Tagalog translations…