Guide on BDO Personal Loan Eligibility Requirements / Qualifications
BDO PERSONAL LOAN – Here is a guide on who are eligible to apply for this loan offer of BDO Unibank.
Banks got numerous offers. Some of these offers are loans and most banking companies got multiple loan offers like personal loan, auto loan, and housing loan.
In the Philippines, one of the most popular and the biggest bank is BDO Unibank. It has a multi-purpose loan offer, an auto loan, and a housing loan. It also got business loan offers.
With regard to a multi-purpose loan offer, the bank has BDO Personal Loan. You may apply for it to fund a home renovation, purchase appliances, fund special events, fund a vacation, etc.
In every loan, there are eligibility qualifications. With regard to the BDO Personal Loan, to be eligible to apply for it, the applicant must be:
- a Filipino citizen living in PH for at least two (2) years now
- at least 21 years old at the time of application but not more than 70 years old upon the loan maturity
- having a mobile phone or at least one (1) landline phone
- residing or working within the serviceable area of BDO
- earning at least…
- Php 120,000.00 for salaried employees
- Php 400,000.00 for professionals and self-employed applicants
The loan can be paid in 6, 12, 18, 24, or 36 months. Do you want to know how much you can borrow under this loan offer? You may visit – BDO Personal Loan Loanable Amount – How Much You Can Borrow.
Thank you for visiting Philnews.ph. You may express your thoughts and reactions below through the comment section. You may also follow us on Facebook, on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel Philnews Ph.