Huawei Y7p Is Now More Affordable
HUAWEI – Starting today, you can now get Huawei’s budget-oriented smartphone Huawei Y7p for P8,999.
The Department of Education (DepEd) is still eyeing on reopening of schools on August 24, 2020, despite the threat posed by the coronavirus pandemic. They said they are preparing for a distance learning approach so they can start the class.
Sadly, lots of Filipino families don’t have access to the internet or computers. If the student couldn’t afford to buy a gadget, DepEd will provide them with printed modules.
Government officials and celebrities launched initiatives to help students who could not afford to buy computers, tablets, or cellphones. In case you’ve been waiting for a sale, now may be the time to buy a new smartphone.
On Sunday, July 19, Huawei announced that its budget-oriented smartphone Huawei Y7p is now more affordable. The price of the smartphone has dropped from P9,990 to P8,999.
- 6.39-inches HD+ (1560 x 720) display
- Mali-G51 GPU
- Kirin 710F 2.2GHz octa-core CPU
- EMUI 9.1 (Android 9 Pie)
- 64GB storage
- 4GB RAM
- Expandable up to 512GB via micro SD
- 8MP f/2.4 hole-punch front camera
- 48MP f/1.8 main + 8MP f/2.4 ultra-wide + 2MP f/2.4 triple-rear cameras
- 4G LTE
- Bluetooth 5.0
- WiFi 802.11 ac
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- 4,000mAh battery w/ 10W charging support
- micro USB port
- 76.13 x 159.81 x 8.13mm
- Midnight Black, Aurora Blue
What can you say about this article? Leave your comments and reactions below.