This is how to make your android phone function faster.
ANDROID PHONE – Here the easy ways you must know about your android phone in order to make it function faster like how you want it to be.
You just bought a phone and you wanted it to function faster and stretch its battery life. And being an Android phone user, there are certain tips for you to be able to achieve what you desire about your phone.
With this, here are some tips you need to know:
- Files by Google – Through using this, you can easily clear cached data and clear storage. Other than that, this is easy to use giving you an overview of the storage size left in your device, let’s you transfer files easily, and analyzes your phone over unused files and applications.
- Update – Make sure that your phone is always updated. Regularly doing this can have your phone fix bugs and this provides stability improvement.
- Lightweight Versions of Applications – Always opt for the lighter version because your phone has limited storage. Like Facebook, it has the Lite version and it only takes up a little of your memory. This has similar features from the original one such as making posts and updates, scrolling newsfeed, reacting, commenting, and among others.
- Clean Home Screen – A live or moving wallpaper slows down your device. You may experience lag in switching between apps. Choose wallpapers from Google’s Wallpapers app, and Minima. They don’t consume much and has great designs you will like as per Android Central.
- Phone battery – Optimize your phone battery in order for it to last longer. In settings, monitor your phone’s battery usage regularly.
- Bluetooth – This is just a basic knowledge. Turn off your phone’s bluetooth if you are not using it. Bluetooth on the background consumes battery life.
- Emperion Phone Running On Windows 10 But Can Run Android Apps?
- Android Users In The Philippines At High Risk Of Being Hacked
What can you say about this? Let us know!