Translate English To Tagalog “Sarcastic”
TRANSLATE ENGLISH TO TAGALOG – What is the Tagalog or Filipino translation of the word “sarcastic”?
In this article, we will review the meaning of the uncommon word “sarcastic”. We will also discover its counterpart in Tagalog or the Filipino language.
What is “sarcastic”?
Based on Cambridge English Dictionary, the word sarcastic refers to statements that mean the opposite way. It is usually used to make a humorous criticism of something.
You may also visit – Mahapdi in English – Translate “Mahapdi” in English
What is “sarcastic” in Tagalog?
After knowing about the exact meaning of the word, surely many of us want to know the Tagalog translation of the word sarcastic.
English to Tagalog
Sarcastic = Mapang-uyam
Examples of sentences using the word sarcastic:
1. BJ was being sarcastic when he told Agnes that her dress grew two (2) times bigger than its size when it was bought.
2. The sarcastic remarks of the President offended all the members of his cabinet during the meeting.
3. Why are you being sarcastic when it comes to planning for the future of Leo?
4. The sarcastic woman called out the children who criticized their classmate for losing a tooth.
5. Did Gio sound too sarcastic when he said that they are very poor to afford a new car?
Mga halimbawa ng mga pangungusap na gumagamit ng salitang mapang-uyam:
1. Mapang-uyam ang mga sagot ni Rafael kay Benedict kaya hindi ito nakapagpigil kahit sa harap ng mga tiyo nila.
2. Bakit kaya mapang-uyam kung kausapin ni Romeo si Martina?
3. Hindi nakahalata ang guro na mapang-uyam ang sagot ng kanyang dalawang mag-aaral.
4. Paano mo nasabing mapang-uyam kung magsalita si Felimon?
5. Ang mapang-uyam na pananalita ni Miguel ang dahilan kung bakit nagalit ang lola nila at hindi siya binigyan ng mana.
For other English-Tagalog translations…