This is how much Korean actor Kim Soo Hyun receives per episode.
KIM SOO HYUN – South Korean star Kim Soo Hyun is being paid with this whopping amoung every episode which made him the highest paid actor in their country as of today.
“It’s Okay to Not be Okay” lead actor Kim Soo Hyun is among the most sought-after leading man in Korea. This is his first role after returning from his mandatory military service. And currently making rounds online is the fact that he is now the highest paid Korean actor.
In his latest show, believe it or not, according to reports, he is paid of 200 million won every episode or about Php 8.3 million. His newest and hit Korean series will have 16 episodes and is now on its 5th episode. And after 16 episodes, he will bring a whopping 3.2 billion won (Php 132 million) from the show alone
Other actors with whopping salary amounts are:
- Hyun Bin (whose talent fee was said to be USD $83,900 per episode of Crash Landing on You or approximately Php 4,141,304.00)
- Lee Min-ho (who’s believed to have made USD $62,000 per episode of The King: Eternal Monarch or approximately Php 3,060,320.00)
- Ji Chang-wook (who reportedly receives USD $50,300 per episode of Backstreet Rookie or approximately Php 2,482,808.00 ).
How rich is the 32-year-old Hallyu star?
According to Preview, he got included in the list of Forbes’ Korea Power Celebrity thrice to which the listing was based on their professional achievements, popularity, and earnings each year. He was 4th in 2013, 2nd in 2015, and 5th in 2016. He is famous for his series such as Dream High, Moon Embracing the Sun, and My Love From The Star and short appearances in Hotel Del Luna and Crash Landing On You.
He was dubbed as King of Commercials. He endorsed products such as Samsonite, Calvin Klein, Lotte Fitin, Beanpole, Tous le Jours, and among others.
- South Korea COVID-19: How Patient #31 Caused 80% Of Infections
- Lee Min Ho, ‘King: Eternal Monarch’ Cast Gives Shoutout To Filipino Fans
What can you say about this? Let us know!